Hi,
There are couple of Linux shells: bash, sh, zsh, csh. etc
I would like to know if Galaxy is written to be supported on a specific one
or it is written to support any linux shell?

I'm asking this, because I want to add some features and I want to know
what shell should I support?
Or should write cross-shell code?

In Dramaa runner, for example, it uses sh shell (inside drm_template inside
drmaa.py), so any job that is run through this runner should support sh.

Thanks,
Hagai