Hi All,

We are experimenting with local toolsheds for tool maintainability. On the old
galaxy wiki I can remember there was a short tutorial or small description of
the minimal requirements of a tool to be submitted to the toolshed. Actually we
submitted some.
However we seem unable to retrieve the proper info from the updated wiki.
We did find info on single tools or suites, or more special cases, but a simple
example/list of  how and what to include in a repository is missing (at least
we cannot find it....might be an issue of wrong key words)..

Anyone has an idea where to find such a document?

Thanks
Alex