On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Luobin Yang <yangl...@isu.edu> wrote:
> Hi, Galaxy developers,
>
> I do not see a web interface for psi-blast in NCBI BLAST+ in the tool shed.
> Does it have one?
>
> Thanks,
> Luobin

If you are asking about the ncbi_blast_plus suite in the Tool Shed, this
has most of the key NCBI BLAST+ standalone tools now, but not yet
psiblast or rpsblast.

Peter

P.S. When you said web-interface, did you mean to the NCBI online
server? As far as I know there are no Galaxy interfaces to that - just
for the standalone NCBI command line tools.