On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Joachim Jacob |VIB|
<joachim.ja...@vib.be> wrote:
> In risk of getting a discussion here: a long standing enhancement request is
> to highlight the current history item one is currently viewing.
>
> Situation sketch: I often hide the history items panel to study results
> (displayed in middle panel) into detail, and when I bring the history item
> panel back, I often have to search which item I was viewing - no clue at
> all. It really annoys me, but I don't know whether this can be fixed easily,
> and how deep you need to dig. Anyway, you will make at least one person
> happy :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Joachim

That sounds like a good usability enhancement - and would likely
need some knowledge of the mako template system used in Galaxy,
and HTML/CSS for the visual styling too.

You said it was a long standing enhancement request - is it filed on
Trello? http://galaxyproject.org/trello (I couldn't find it myself).