Hi All

Intermediate files in a workflow often make up the large majority of a
workflow's output and, when this is an NGS analysis, this volume can be HUGE.
This is a considerable concern for me as we consider implementing a local
install of galaxy.  Storing all of this seems  useless (once workflow has been
worked out) and a huge memory hog if one wants to actually persist the useful
final outputs of workflows in galaxy.  Is there any way to specify that the
output of particular steps in a workflow be deleted (or sent to /tmp) upon
successful workflow completion?  How are others dealing with this?  Is it
inadvisable to use galaxy to serve as a repository of results?

Thanks

Mark

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
designated recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the
original and any copies. Any use of the message by you is prohibited.