Hi, Galaxy developers,

I would like to have the parameters on the web interface to be packed into
sections for a tool. Is there a way to do this? There is a <page> tag, but
the document says we should avoid using it. Also there is no replacement
tag for <page>. The problem using the <page> tag is that there seems
missing a "previous step" button on the pages other than the first page.

If there is a section tag to be rendered as a box with a title and all the
tags inside that section are rendered inside the box, that would be great.
Even a horizontal bar to separate the sections is helpful.

Thanks,
Luobin