Hello
Everything seems to be working on my local Galaxy
I was talking to my IT guy who did the initial installation and he said that
virtualenv may not have been loaded.
When he did
% yum install python-virtualenv.noarch
He got a not found error.

He did install mercurial and then completed the Install instructions from
www.biocodershub.net/community/guest-post-notes-on-installing-galaxy/<http://www.biocodershub.net/community/guest-post-notes-on-installing-galaxy/>

What should we do at this point?
Is VirtualEnv dispensible?
What should I expect to be broken?
Whats the fix?

Thank you,

Gregory Thyssen, PhD
Molecular Biologist
Cotton Fiber Bioscience
USDA-ARS-Southern Regional Research Center
1100 Robert E Lee Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70124
gregory.thys...@ars.usda.gov
504-286-4280

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.