I run my own files against my own reference with bowtie. In order to obtain
SNPs, I use Mpile to get .bcf file. When I try to use bcftools to convert
bcf to vcf. The output is always "tabuler" and size of file always less
than 1k. It seems like the system can't process my bcf. Is there any
setting I should apply or any setting I should modify?
In previous steps, I didn't change any setting.
Thank you