Hi all,

I've been reading http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/ToolShedToolFeatures
and focused on the example of EMBOSS where the tool definitions
depend on the data type definitions. Here the emboss_5 repository
(the tool wrappers) contains depository_dependencies.xml saying:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<repositories description="Emboss 5 requires the Galaxy applicable
data formats used by Emboss tools.">
<repository toolshed="http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu";
name="emboss_datatypes" owner="devteam"
changeset_revision="a89163f31369" />
</repositories>

Is that revision treated as a minimum version, or an absolute one?
This concerns me as I have three repositories which will all depend
on the blast_datatypes repository for the 'blastxml' format (etc) - so
what happens when these three repositories don't all request the
same revision of the blast_datatypes repository?

What I'm using for now is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<repositories description="This requires the BLAST datatype
definitions (e.g. the BLAST XML format).">
<!-- Revision 4:f9a7783ed7b6 on the main tool shed is v0.0.14 which
added BLAST databases -->
<repository toolshed="http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu";
name="blast_datatypes" owner="devteam"
changeset_revision="f9a7783ed7b6" />