Hi Peter,

The changset_revision="xxxxxxx" tag attribute is a "minimum version" setting.
What this means is that the repository being defined will be installed with any
updates to the repository within the set of changeset revisions up to and
including the next installable changeset revision for the repository.  The
exception on this rule is if the defined changeset revisions "xxxxxxx" is an
installble changeset revision itself, in which case it will be the revision
installed.

I know this is a bit confusing, so let me know if this is not clear.  The
following section of the tool shed wiki provides more details about how an
"installable" changeset revision is defined.

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/RepositoryRevisions

Greg Von Kuster