Hi,

I had a small issue with the total usage of my galaxy system showing some
negative random number so I figured my database was a little “off”.

I snooped around for some database management tools and found “manage_db.sh”
which had an option innocently called “test”.

I ran it, without reading the little fine print that states: “Performs the
upgrade and downgrade option on the given database. This is not a real test and
may leave the database in a bad state. You should therefore better run the test
on a copy of your database.”

Well…It surely did leave my database in a bad state since now I get this when I
try to access the toolshed installed tools:

Error Traceback:

View as:    <http://srv151/admin_toolshed/browse_repositories> Interactive  |
<http://srv151/admin_toolshed/browse_repositories> Text  |
<http://srv151/admin_toolshed/browse_repositories> XML
<http://srv151/admin_toolshed/browse_repositories> (full)

⇝ ProgrammingError: (ProgrammingError) relation
"repository_repository_dependency_association" does not exist LINE 2: FROM
repository_repository_dependency_association ^ 'SELECT
repository_repository_dependency_association.id AS
repository_repository_dependency_association_id,
repository_repository_dependency_association.create_time AS
repository_repository_dependency_association_create_time,
repository_repository_dependency_association.update_time AS
repository_repository_dependency_association_update_time,
repository_repository_dependency_association.tool_shed_repository_id AS
repository_repository_dependency_association_tool_shed_re_1,
repository_repository_dependency_association.repository_dependency_id AS
repository_repository_dependency_association_repository_d_2 \nFROM
repository_repository_dependency_association \nWHERE %(param_1)s =
repository_repository_dependency_association.tool_shed_repository_id'
{'param_1': 5}

http://srv151/admin_toolshed/browse_repositories

Is there ANY way I can rescue this fiasco? Suffice it to say I did not do it on
a copy and did not do a backup (yes, I learned my lesson), but maybe some SQL
skullduggery can help me?

Thanks

Thon