Hi,

Thanks for answers ,

Actually i tried to understand cloudman role in galaxy , do you have an
architecture paper which i should read ? for e.g. what i unserstood si that
cloud man runs a python server and manage SGE through it via some python script
. (may be i am wrong)

Our proposed installation is like this:  Users launch cloud man from Open
nebula cloud, when cloudman is running they can add more nodes which are endup
in same private cloud. As you suggested in this particular case I should have
same images both for (master cloudman) and workers , am i right ?

actually i built one image via https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/cloudman . DO you
suggest that I should built image from CBL tree you mentioned below ? which wd
have both cloudman and galaxy together.

BR

Zeeshan