Hello all,

After a *reboot* of our Galaxy server, the environment variables are set correctly.

However, after *restarting* the Galaxy process on a running server, by logging in as Galaxy and running the init script on CentOS as "service galaxyd restart", the environment variables seems to be messed up

After this manual Galaxy restart, some tools are not found, apparently caused by a modification of the environment variable PATH. Can somebody provide me perhaps with insight on what is causing this, and how to avoid this?

My environment variables are set in /etc/profile.d/galaxy_environment_setup (which is a symbolic link to -> /home/galaxy/environment_setup )

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib