On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Nicola Soranzo <sora...@crs4.it> wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 06/02/2013 alle 20.01 +0100, Nicola Soranzo ha scritto:
>> Hi Peter,
>> I added these file formats mostly as placeholders for a future
>> implementation. Now I have changed a bit the tool by removing acclist
>> and seqloc_xml formats since they are not recognized by the last
>> versions of dustmasker (I also sent an email to
>> blast-h...@ncbi.nlm.nih.gov to inform them of this bug).
>> As before, you can find the new version at:
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/nsoranzo/ncbi_blast_plus
>>
>> I stripped the old commit and did a new one, not a very good practice,
>> sorry about that.

It seems to have confused the bitbucket page a little, but I have
checked in your initial wrapper to my development repository (I
use the tools branch):
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/commits/2284d485e36f74f19b0dbe78709b098d9eba4ef6

Note I'm not going to include this in the Tool Shed release yet,
we need to sort out the file format definitions first.

> Hi Peter,
> I've added a new commit to this repo which updates the test output files
> to (recommended) BLAST 2.2.26+, since functional tests were returning
> errors.
>
> Hope you find it useful.

Also applied to my branch, thank you - I'd forgotten to update that
(but intend at some point to refresh the test files and dependency
install to use BLAST 2.2.27+ instead):
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/commits/f1f912f63bb4174f434e3f47eac58f2cfa3753e6

Sadly I've not actually got the unit tests to run at all yet, see:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-February/013245.html

Regards,