Hi all,

I have problems with datasets that were linked into Galaxy data libraries (as
Admin: "Add datasets", select "Upload files from filesystem paths" and "Link to
files without copying to Galaxy"). Those files cannot be looked at, downloaded
or viewed in a genome browser.

Errors in the browser are:
The requested URL /datasets/126e6c4f4c2d468e/display/ was not found on this
server.
The requested URL /library_common/download_dataset_from_folder was not found on
this server.
An error occurred while accessing:
http://galaxy.immunbio.mpg.de/display_application/7108f175b5be4900/igv_bam/local_default/d85d47a3ee6ecd54/data/galaxy_7108f175b5be4900.bam
 Read error; BinaryCodec in readmode; streamed file (filename not available)

I don't see any errors in the log files.

We do this kind of linking a lot and everything worked fine in the past. I need
to use this feature and need it to work, due to hard disk space and data
duplication.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Sarah