Hi,

I have followed, carefully, the instructions posted in:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Data%20Integration

Yet, despite my best efforts when I get, say all exons from hg19 build and
try to their fetch sequences, galaxy tells me that the sequences for hg19
are not there

I find this surprising because I have downloaded:

rsync://datacache.g2.bx.psu.edu/indexes/
rsync://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/gbdb/
rsync://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/vicPac1/bigZips

databases and added the correct paths to the 'alignseq.loc' file

Any ideas will be appreciated

Thanks

--G