Hi Amanda,

the tools directory is also tracked and updated in mercurial. But only
the tools that are shipped with galaxy. If you have inserted your own
tools, they want be affected. If you modified galaxy tools that are part
of main galaxy, than you will probably get a merge conflict. But
mercurial will tell you that.

Kind regards,
Bjoern