Carlos,

Sorry you're having difficulty here.  I'm not able to help very much here
because I'm not familiar with the Galaxy remote user authentication process and
I don't have an environment in which to mess with it.

In case it helps, however, the Tool Shed uses the same code for remote user
authentication as Galaxy does, so if you have gotten this to work for a Galaxy
instance, you should be able to use the same configuration for the Tool Shed.

Greg Von Kuster