Hi,

I am continue to struggle with the proccess of killing jobs that run on the SGE cluster when deleting histories.
I would assume that jobs get removed from the queue when a history they are part of is deleted but in most cases, the jobs stay on the cluster and are not killed....

I also never have been able to get the kill jobs in the admin section to work (using the 8-Feb version)...It just sites there, returns and the jobs are still there on the cluster and still there in the database....

Is there anything in the database I can do to really kick out those jobs?

Thanks

Thon