Hi Thon

I can't help you killing the job on the cluster....but regarding the admin section (and the database):

On very rare occasions, we do have jobs (which are not running anymore) but are labelled as "running" on the "Manage jobs" page in the admin section. Using the "Stop Jobs" option does not work to remove them.

So I manually change the state to "error"  in the 'job' table, eg:

update job set state='error' where id=12345;

As always, be very careful when you directly access the MySQL or PostgreSQL database!

Regards, Hans-Rudolf