Just realized, you asked this question already. Please see:

http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Where-is-the-output-of-tools-stored-in-Galaxy-td4657655.html

where your question was answered by me and others on the list

Regards, Hans-Rudolf

On 02/14/2013 09:29 AM, Sachit Adhikari wrote:
I want to redirect the output. For example the output of tophat2 is
stored in ./tophat2 I want to redirect it to my location.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch