Hello Hakeem,

Here is a link to the tool shed wiki sections that provide all of the details
for installing repositories from the tool shed into your local Galaxy instance.

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Tool%20Shed#Installing.2C_maintaining_and_uninstalling_tool_shed_repositories_within_a_Galaxy_instance

We advise that you use the automatic installation process when installing into
your Galaxy instance and not the manual installation process.

Greg Von Kuster