On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, (un)fortunately this file works for me in both firefox and
> chrome on the current galaxy-dist.  Just to confirm -- when you click
> the eye, it doesn't download the file either, right -- nothing at all
> happens?
>
> In chrome, could you open the console (Tools -> Javascript Console or
> Ctrl+Shift+J) and then try again, letting me know if there are any
> errors that show up?

This is the error I see in Chrome Javascript Console:
"Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function"

And this is the code around the line causing the error:
// Set up dataset and attributes.
var dataset = new data.TabularDataset( {"misc_blurb": "8,024 lines",
"name": "Join two Datasets on data 28 and data 36", "data_type":
"tabular", "metadata_columns": 5, "deleted": false,
"metadata_data_lines": 8024, "metadata_column_names": null,
"genome_build": "build37.2", "purged": false, "visible": true,
"state": "ok", "metadata_comment_lines": null, "file_size": 1569994,
"model_class": "HistoryDatasetAssociation", "metadata_column_types":
["str", "float", "list", "str", "int"], "id": 110, "misc_info": "",
"metadata_dbkey": "build37.2"} );

dataset.set('chunk_url',
"/datasets/f30a35c999095ed7/display");

Please let me know if there is something else I can do to help solve this issue.

Regards,
Carlos