Hi Peter,

This is not yet available, but something I've been planning to do for quite a
while.  I've opened the following Trello card for this.  I'm not exactly sure
yet how this will be implemented as I haven't thought this completely though.
Of course, ideas from the community are always welcome, and yours below will be
incorporated in some capacity.  I'll try to have this worked out over the next
few weeks.  My primary focus right now is Galaxy flavors, but I'll work this in
as bandwidth allows.

https://trello.com/card/toolshed-add-support-for-search-tool-shed-repositories-for-custom-datatype-information/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/649

Thanks Peter,

Greg Von Kuster