Hi,

I have my own local galaxy installed and things are great.  However, I am
running of space, is there a better way to free space from the GUI?  I have
been deleting sets/files from my history but it looks like the Usage still
going up.  I manually run the following scripts but still nothing change
There are 5 scripts included in the Galaxy distribution that can be used to
clean up unwanted histories, libraries and datasets. There are located in the
<GALAXY_ROOT>/scripts/cleanup_datasets directory and are named:

  *   delete_userless_histories.sh
  *   purge_histories.sh
  *   purge_datasets.sh
  *   purge_folders.sh