Ok, thanks a lot. I'm not sure I will have the time to develop a XSD but after looking at yours I think it would only need a few contributors to get a fully complete and updated one.

Thanks again,

Pierre

Pierre Pericard
IE CDD - Projet Peptisan
Service Informatique et Bio-informatique (SIB)

Station Biologique de Roscoff
CNRS - UPMC
Place Georges Teissier
CS 90074