Hi Peter,

This one is trickier than it seems, but we;re figuring out the best way to
handle it.  We'll get the fix out asap and let you know when it's available.

Email works well for me with issues like this, but Trello is ok too, so take
your pick.

I really appreciate your finding and reporting issues like this, and especially
your patience when finding them.  The Tool Shed feature set is now stabilizing
for a while, so issues will crop up less often as we get them ironed out.

Thanks again peter!

Greg Von kuster