Hi Jeremy,

In my case the error went away by itself. Maybe at one point a did a
force reload (CTRL-SHIFT-R) I can't remember. I do think a cache issue
could be the culprit here, I normally use Chrome and only go to
Firefox when something is not working, Firefox would not have seen
this content before, so no cached content there.

Best,
Carlos

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Jeremy Goecks <jeremy.goe...@emory.edu> wrote:
> Clearing your browser's cache may solve the problem. Can you please try that
> and let us know if it solves the problem?
>
> Thanks,
> J.
>

> On Feb 21, 2013, at 10:55 AM, MONJEAUD wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I've the same problem with Firefox (it works with Chrome).
>> With Firebug, I've got this message :
>>
>>> data.TabularDataset is not a constructor
>>
>> Firebug shows me the same lines of code than Carlos :
>>
>>> // Set up dataset and attributes.
>>> var dataset = new data.TabularDataset( {"misc_blurb": "33 lines", "name":
>>> "Galaxy12-[Filtered_table__Remove_columns_on_data_11].tax.summary",
>>> "data_type": "tabular", "metadata_columns": 4, "deleted": false,
>>> "metadata_data_lines": 33, "metadata_column_names": null, "genome_build":
>>> "?", "purged": false, "visible": true, "state": "ok",
>>> "metadata_comment_lines": null, "file_size": 969, "model_class":
>>> "HistoryDatasetAssociation", "metadata_column_types": ["int", "str", "str",
>>> "int"], "id": 9664, "misc_info": "uploaded tabular file", "metadata_dbkey":
>>> "?"} );
>>
>> Regards,
>> Cyril
>>

>> On 02/15/2013 07:09 PM, Carlos Borroto wrote:

>>> This is the error I see in Chrome Javascript Console:
>>> "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function"
>>>
>>> And this is the code around the line causing the error:
>>> // Set up dataset and attributes.
>>> var dataset = new data.TabularDataset( {"misc_blurb": "8,024 lines",
>>> "name": "Join two Datasets on data 28 and data 36", "data_type":
>>> "tabular", "metadata_columns": 5, "deleted": false,
>>> "metadata_data_lines": 8024, "metadata_column_names": null,
>>> "genome_build": "build37.2", "purged": false, "visible": true,
>>> "state": "ok", "metadata_comment_lines": null, "file_size": 1569994,
>>> "model_class": "HistoryDatasetAssociation", "metadata_column_types":
>>> ["str", "float", "list", "str", "int"], "id": 110, "misc_info": "",
>>> "metadata_dbkey": "build37.2"} );
>>>
>>> dataset.set('chunk_url',
>>> "/datasets/f30a35c999095ed7/display");
>>>
>>> Please let me know if there is something else I can do to help solve this
>>> issue.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Carlos