Hi dev,
  I am trying to install bwa from toolshed on my Galaxy instance on
Amazon just now and get this error ( please see below).  Installing
bwa worked for me before.

Module paste.exceptions.errormiddleware:143 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.debug.prints:98 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:539 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:80 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:632 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:160 in __call__
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:206 in decorator
>>  return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.galaxy.controllers.admin_toolshed:1199 in
prepare_for_install
>>  description, repository_clone_url, changeset_revision, ctx_rev,
>> repository_owner, tool_dependencies = repo_info_tuple
ValueError: too many values to unpack