Hello Quang,

It looks like you are attempting to install from the main Galaxy tool shed into
a Galaxy instance that is older than the December 20, 2012 Galaxy release.  You
have to be using that release or newer (up to the current stable branch) to use
the main Galaxy tool shed.

To get the latest stable branch, you can do this:

hg update release_2013.02.08

Then to get all updates to the stable branch, you can:

hg pull -b stable https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central

followed by:

hg update

Greg Von Kuster