Hi all,

my name is Arnau Bria and I work at CRG, in BCN.
I'm a sysadmin and I'm helping one user to install/configure galaxy and
to run jobs in our SGE cluster. I think this is the correct list for
asking SGE/MySQL questions, if not, let me apology in advance.

I have a question about MySQL dates. system date is correct and uses
CET (I'm in Spain), MySQL i sconfigured to use system's timezone:

date
Thu Feb 28 13:38:10 CET 2013

SELECT @@global.time_zone, @@session.time_zone;
+--------------------+---------------------+
| @@global.time_zone | @@session.time_zone |
+--------------------+---------------------+
| SYSTEM             | SYSTEM              |
1 row in set (0.02 sec)

but SGE job dates are wrong:

create_time
2013-02-28 12:37:48

notice it shows 12:37 and it should be 13:37.

is this importatn? may I change glaxy's timezone in some way?

TIA,
Arnau