Hello members,

I believe currently there is no process to validate email address provided
during user account creation. We are experiencing a huge fake account
creation attack on our public facing galaxy
instance<http://galaxy.raetschlab.org>
.

Does anybody who has been managing a public instance, implemented an
on-demand account creation activation by sending an email containing a
link, which when clicked, validate the account creation request. Or any
plans from dev-team to add this in future release?

thanks in advance,
--/Vipin