Hello,

I am having a slight issue with the Datatype tab of the edit page. I am
using a locally installed version of galaxy-dist obtained from bitbucket. I
cannot see anything in the dropdown menu to change the datatype. According
to the HTML, the box is only 8px wide. <div class="select2-container"
id="s2id_autogen2" style="width: 8px> Is there any way to fix this problem
without having to re-install galaxy?

Thanks,

Kelvin