I have a local install of Galaxy. Tophat2 and Cufflinks work.  cuffcompare
and cuffmerge do not. Errors are below.

There isn't a .loc file for cufflinks (overall).  It will run if I don't
'use sequence'.  It appears that the name of the database (dbkey) is
inherited from the Tophat2 output file, but it coming up empty for cuff
compare and cuffmerge.

Any thoughts how I can get this to work?

An error occurred running this job: *cuffcompare v2.0.2 (3524M)
No sequence data found for dbkey ?, so sequence data cannot be used.
cp:
/Users/galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/job_working_directory/001/1549/cc_output.input1.tmap:
No such file or directory
cp: /Users/galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/j*
*
*
*
*