Hi Bernardo,

I'm intrigued by this idea.  It might be possible to build a Google custom
search, similar to the Tools tab of the usegalaxy search (
http://galaxyproject.org/search/usegalaxy/).  That's would not be an ideal
solution, but it would be quick to implement.

Let me take a look at this in a week or two (traveling this week) and see
if searching ~28 sites is tractable/possible with a free Google custom
search.

Thanks,

Dave C

--