I'm seeing something similar with a local galaxy-dist install that was also
installed from bitbucket about 1.5-2 weeks ago, however, in my case, the
width is set to 6px, e.g. <div class="select2-container" id="s2id_autogen2"
style="width: 6px>.

In fact, I started seeing this after I upgraded a previous install - and
based on this behavior, I did a complete re-install, but am still getting
it.

Does anyone know whether or not this has been fixed and pushed back to
repository so we can pull the fix?

--
Peter Waltman, Ph.D.
pwalt...@ucsc.edu