Hi Lance

I was just running into the same issue as part of upgrading our production server from release 2012_10_05 to 2013_02_08 (unfortunately, I didn't catch it last week, when I did our test server, as the job limit was not set there).

I added a little comment to your trello "ticket", but I thought it might be useful to know for a the wider community. The user job limit has been very handy for us. And I am sure other Galaxy installations rely on this as well.

Regards, Hans-Rudolf