Hi,
I want to install our local Galaxy for more than one users. When I want to
install some tools from tool shed via admin user ,and  I followed the
instructions in the follow link:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#Installing_Galaxy_tool_shed_repository_tools_into_a_local_Galaxy_instance

but these are some errors:
Server Error
Module paste.exceptions.errormiddleware:143 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.debug.prints:98 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:539 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:80 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:632 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:160 in __call__
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:208 in decorator
>>  return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.galaxy.controllers.admin_toolshed:1177 in
prepare_for_install
>>  response = urllib2.urlopen( url )
Module urllib2:126 in urlopen
>>  return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
Module urllib2:391 in open
>>  response = self._open(req, data)
Module urllib2:409 in _open
>>  '_open', req)
Module urllib2:369 in _call_chain
>>  result = func(*args)
Module urllib2:1172 in http_open
>>  return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
Module urllib2:1147 in do_open
>>  raise URLError(err)

Could anyone tell me why ,and how to solve?

Thanks

shenwiyn