Hi all,

I make increasingly use of the Galaxy Reports tool. Until recently I started it and shut it down again. Now I run it continuously. I have noticed that a lot of the jobs listed in 'unfinished jobs' are actually finished.

Any hint on how to clean up the database? Which table? Perhaps I can make a Trello card: 'Provide a button to remove the jobs from the unfinished jobs page' ?

Thanks for taking me further,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib