Hello

I have been dealing with 2 problems for several weeks and am hoping you can
provide assistance:

#1 - File uploads seem to be very inconsistent. I am using an FTP server, the
files upload to the FTP fine - but when I assign them to upload in Galaxy, they
often enter a que which I have let run for up to a week and they do not
transfer. If I keep restarting it then sometimes they will transfer in a
minute, while the same file will enter a que and not transfer minutes later.
The files I am using are fairly small (20MB) so I cannot see why there are so
many difficulties uploading them.

#2- The Bedgraph/Wig to BigWig conversion tool - is it normal for this to take
1.5-2 weeks to run? Every once and awhile I get lucky and it runs in ~12 hours,
but other files started at the same time are taking up to 2 weeks to convert.

I greatly appreciate any advice you can provide to rectify these situations

Kristin Kernohan