From:   Eric Enns <eric.e...@phac-aspc.gc.ca>
To:     galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Date:   08/03/2013 03:14 PM
Subject:        [galaxy-dev] Error Report contains STDERR from different
job
Sent by:        galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu

Hey,

When clicking the "View or report this error button" the error message
shown occasionally is from a different job. If you go into the info for
the job you can select stderr and see the correct error. If the user
submits the error to admins they receive the wrong error message and a
link to the wrong history.