On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Wesley Schaal
<wesley.sch...@orgfarm.uu.se> wrote:
> When trying to register a new user (which will be the administrator), the
> registration page declare success ("Now logged in as foo") but I am still
> just an anonymous user. If I try to login, it appears to succeed but I'm
> still anonymous. If I purposely enter the wrong password, the system
> complains as it should but I never get proper credentials.

I have seen this several time in my local install and is always a
cookie's problem. Please delete all cookies for you galaxy hostname
and try again.

I wonder if the wiki should have a FAQ section and this cookie's issue
should be at the top.

Hope it helps,
Carlos