On 11/03/13 23:20, Vipin TS wrote:
On my new server machine I have configured apache server along with
mod_security. Now I would like to place my Galaxy installation behind
apache and is there any detailed explanation to describes the steps.

I am following the galaxy wiki
page<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Apache%20Proxy#> and
it is failing to invoke the page.

Please share if you have an experience on the same.

I have avoided experience with Galaxy and mod_proxy (and once again wonder why mod_wsgi wouldn't be a better and less complicated way of running Galaxy, but that's another issue), but I do have experience with mod_proxy and other solutions that need their own Web server, and I notice that the Wiki page doesn't contain any mention of SELinux. If you have everything set up appropriately, you may need to find out whether SELinux is enabled, because this may demand a small amount of additional configuration work.

Paul