I have a single tool with several different  major modes.   Each mode has its
own uniques group of options that can be managed separately. Rathan than make
five different tools, I would like to put it together and simply have the user
interface show just the options for the selected mode.   People do this in web
pages sometimes using Jquery  "Accordian" tabs.

Is there any support  to have something like Jquery accordion grouping of
options?   see that the drill down , but it is  only used for setting binary
options.

Thanks,Ted