Hello all,

I recently installed a galaxy server in my lab with Apache proxy and load
balancing. Just after the installation, I was able to login correctly and
everything seemed to work fine.
The day after, login issues appeared. Login from the login page is not possible
while login from other page seems to wrok even if the main page display the
same login menu (Login/register) and not the user options.
I have searched in the mailing list archive and saw some related issues linked
to caching in browser. So I have tried to clear several time all my history
(cookies and others) but the login issue remains.
I am using firefox because I know Chrome causes some other issues.
I have installed Galaxy from the last tarball obtained from thelink in the page
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Get%20Galaxy

Can somebody tell me how can I solve this issue?

Thanks

regards

Lionel