Hey Peter,

I wonder if it is better to ask the user what type they would like to
select and then have the input param inside the conditional. My
concern about you approach is who it would interplay with workflows.
Say you build a workflow that processes XML files with one input, say
an XML file. If that input param had let you select multiple formats
(format="tabular,xml"), then I believe the workflow input will as well
even though the options as well, even though the workflow would not be
valid for the other types.

-John