Hi,
I want to do this using a function which converts each URL into an html
link ( after the .text() was called).
(For example to use: https://github.com/maranomynet/linkify).
But now the galaxy code is a bit different and I can't find where should I
change the code.

I have found the _renderCell function here: static/scripts/mvc/data.js, but
I didn't succeed in changing it to add links to the html.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Hagai