Hi, I have lost my view in UCSC link on my customtrack datatypes, I'm not sure when this happened. External display links are still working ok for other datatypes. I have set the genome database to hg18.

Any idea what I will need to edit to get this back?

Thanks

Shaun webb

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.