Hi all,

I noticed today that there is a new yellow warning on the NCBI
BLAST+ repository in the main Galaxy Tool Shed,
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/devteam/ncbi_blast_plus

Quote:
> The settings for name, version and type from a contained tool
> configuration file's requirement tag does not match the
> information for the following tool dependency definitions in the
> tool_dependencies.xml file, so these tool dependencies are
> considered orphans within this repository.
> * name: blast+, type: package, version: 2.2.26+

Is this complaining that none of the individual wrapper XML
files reference the tool_dependencies.xml's package:

    <package name="blast+" version="2.2.26+">

Instead, the tool XML files just declare a simple binary
dependency at the moment, e.g.

    <requirements>
        <requirement type="binary">blastp</requirement>
    </requirements>

Although it seems like unnecessary bookkeeping to me,
is this new yellow warning suggesting each tool's XML
should reference the package somehow? If so, then the
wiki needs updating as it only describes python-module
and binary as requirement types:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax