From: Zain A Alvi
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:05 PM
To: galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: Problems with Galaxy-Project since 3/14/2013 update

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope this reaches you well. I am a graduate student at Seton Hall University
and it has been a wonderful experience using Galaxy Project's main server
(https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/) for the past few months. Unfortunately, I am
experiencing trouble since the update to the servers on Thursday 3/14/2013.  I
am facing the following problems:

1) Only the http addresses only work for uploading any file from NCBI. In the
past, I could use the NCBI FTP addresses to upload the file without any trouble.

2) Unfortunately, none of the online tools seem to run. All of my tasks state
that they are "waiting to run." This message has been there since yesterday.
The tools that I used since the update are cufflinks and cuffdiff.  These tools
were working before the update.

I was wondering, if you could kindly look into this. I would really appreciate
it.

Sincerely,

Zain Alvi

---